Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Update

You might not lift but you do an impressive amount of running thats fo sho ngr
hell yeah. That passion was rekindled like my love for pick3. I was a competitive (read: middle of the pack) runner in high school. Dropped that when I went to college (would have been back of the pack there).. tried my hand at lifting heavy, swelled up to 213lbs and couldn't run fast anymore. (full disclosure I did return to running for one year in 2001, but then I found EF in 2002 and made lifting a priority).

Over the last three years I've competed in over 30 races. I can now routinely place within my age group (I am 38 next month) and I even can win my age group sometimes (In San Diego that is a feat because people are born fit here). I set my half marathon PR last month at 1:30:55 and look forward to breaking the 90 minute barrier there. Completed my first full marathon in 2014 (3:44:41) with no near term plans to do another. I'm also racing other distances between 5K and half marathon. I have a 5K this weekend actually to benefit Pacific Beach schools, anyone local should join me. I hope to break 19:00 in the 5K sometime this year (PR last year was 19:05).

hell yeah. That passion was rekindled like my love for pick3. I was a competitive (read: middle of the pack) runner in high school. Dropped that when I went to college (would have been back of the pack there).. tried my hand at lifting heavy, swelled up to 213lbs and couldn't run fast anymore. (full disclosure I did return to running for one year in 2001, but then I found EF in 2002 and made lifting a priority).

Over the last three years I've competed in over 30 races. I can now routinely place within my age group (I am 38 next month) and I even can win my age group sometimes (In San Diego that is a feat because people are born fit here). I set my half marathon PR last month at 1:30:55 and look forward to breaking the 90 minute barrier there. Completed my first full marathon in 2014 (3:44:41) with no near term plans to do another. I'm also racing other distances between 5K and half marathon. I have a 5K this weekend actually to benefit Pacific Beach schools, anyone local should join me. I hope to break 19:00 in the 5K sometime this year (PR last year was 19:05).

my PR for the marathon is 2150 minutes

Top Bottom