Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick questions and prob faster answers about liver and bridge

Ranger11B

Is n2guard all I need for liver protection on Beast and deasel ? or do I need somthing like forged?

My plan is to cycle beast run pct then jump into deasel, should I bridge in pct? Not sure when bridge is needed or not needed.

And while I have your attention anybody got spare hcgen since need to build is sold out...:D

thanks guys

the n2guard will have you perfectly covered. i'd do the beast, pct, into bridge and then diesel and pct again. bridge is also a great pct supp so its up to you

Thats what I was thinking maybe bridge during pct then go into deasel then pct again....... I havent decided what I am going to do after that though.... thanks for the info.

yup yup, i think a break between the pct and the diesel would be good though. question, why are you doing the beast first? any reason? because beast will harden you up way more than diesel so it seems better to run the diesel first. just something to think about, good luck man!

Well I may be wrong in thinking this way but I figured since beast is size and strength I would be able to get the most out of deasel bystacking pure zize on top of what I gained from the strength increase from beast. Im open to any suggestions on this or a logical approach, bc I could see it both ways.

Top Bottom