Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question

Player9

It's been 3 weeks since my last pin and im one week into pct. my boys are back to full size and I'm feeling pretty good besides the waves of shittyness I'll blame on the clomid. My question is that I've only lost abit of water weight and I'm still makin strength gains. Is the worst still to come like loss of strength and more size?

You will most likely still be losing size/weight until 3 weeks pass. Shouldn't be much, How much did you gain? and what were you running? Hopefully the clomid will help.

500mgs test cyp for 12 weeks. I gained around 23 pounds lost 4 already but I think I look better anyways haha

Yeah you will probably lose another 5 pounds or so. Make sure to keep your calories up to keep the gains.

If you're still making gains it hasn't cleared.

Wait till week 8 and report back

Read up on how the half life of test E works. There will still be some in your blood at 4 weeks post last pin.
If I were you I would run a 6wk pct. Way better option than a 4 week.

Unless your running clomid and nolva then you have wasted your money, time and cycle and should have done a lot more research so you would know why your pct will fail.

(if your running a real pct then please disregard^)

Top Bottom