Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions on muscle tear

Frozn

It's been a while since I posted on here. Totally confused on something here. I just went through the pleasure of tearing a muscle. Three months ago while doing flat bench, I had a partial tear in my right pec. After visiting the dr I was told I didn't need surgery but needed to give it time to heal. I took almost 2 months off doing any upper body. Now that I'm trying to get back my strength, I'm noticing my right pec isn't symmetric to my left when flexing.

When I'm relaxed both sides look the same, but when I'm flexed the right side sticks out further than the left. It looks like my right side is bigger than the left. It would make a little sense if it was the other way around, but my right side was the injured side. Anyone have any insight to this?

Yeah, cuz u tore it. You made it longer, therefore bigger. You've heard the longer u can stretch a muscle the harder you can contract it.

So basically now I need to work the shit out of my left side. I feel like a chick with a popped fake tit. Thanks.

Top Bottom