Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions about refeed on ckd? palumbo style

1/2man1/2god

Hey guys this is my first time even trying this diet , i am 4 days into this and i know im in ketosis because i just tested positive 40mg/dl on a ketone test strip.

i want to really nail this diet and use it to get down into single digit bf% for the first time in my life. i currently sit at about 225 and hovering around 10-11%bf (estimate)

i am planning on a carb refeed on sunday night for my last meal of the day.
so basically 1 cheat meal per week! i want to know how many carbs i can have without going overboard and what tips can anyone give me to maximize my carb load as far as supplementation or my macronutrient ratios...?

should i just literally eat as much as i want of anything for 1 meal ? or should i just stick to high high carbs of any source and high protein but keep fat minimal?

any help is MUCH appreciated because like i said this is my first time and i want to do this well!

p.s.- is it ok to supplement with e.c.a. stack during this diet to encourage fatloss? i don't want to lost too much muscle either. and i was curious about Alpha lipoic acid supplementation in concern to this diet and how i can use it to my advantage?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ADVICE :D

im not upset that nobody has commented yet,,, but i have my carb refeed coming up this sunday night so i really need some guidance! por favor mi amigos!!!

For refeed on palumbo I usually have my favorite meal say a burger, after that I stick to high sugar low fat options and go big, a couple packets wine gums , a glass or two of soda etc, I aim for 400 to 600g carbs

Next day I hit an extra long cardio session to help get back into keto quicker

thanks for the guidance. so High GI carbohydrates are better than complex carbs for the refeed ? i am going to Golden Corall for my carb refeed!

I believe so yes , and much easier to get in that volume of carbs over a 2 hour period with simple carbs than predominantly complex carbs . I ha r had good success that way and I am having good success with alot of the ladies I help as well

Goodluck it's an effective dieting plan if you get it right

awesome ! i am so looking forward to this meal tonight! haha.
400-600g. carbs in 1 meal sounds INCREDIBLE . should i do a sourt of depletion workout before the refeed to make it more efficient?

Cali makes a good point which I forgot , usually good to run 14 days the first time till refeed mainly because your body isn't used to dropping in and out of keto, so the first time sometimes takes as long as 7 days to drop Into keto from there you should drop into keto after 2 to 3 days

I would rather deplete after my carb up than before , you should already be well depleted by the time carb up days come round

Top Bottom