Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Questions about gyno, sustanon, and syringes

lehel

New member
Hey guys, new to the board been lurking for a while and I've gained a lot of knowledge just by reading your opinions....

Now, I have 8 bottles of sustanon on the way by organon which I read that you guys like?

Also, is there anyway to know if you are prone to gyno before hand?

I'm taking 250mg/week which now I'm a little worried about since I already weigh 200 pounds at 6'3 but should I take it with Nolvadex to get me estrogen in check? If so how many mg on what weeks (doing 8 week cycle). I'm also getting clomid for post.

Now about the syringes I went to my local walgreens and bought some insulin syringes that are 1.0cc and correct me if I'm wrong but won't I need to shoot up almost 3 times just to get 1 bottle in me? Also the needle is only about .5 inches by the looks of it. Is that long enough for proper injection?

Thank you.
 
where did you get a "bottle" of sustenon bro....did you mean an amp of sustenon?

you keep referring to shooting up bottles of sust....i don't think you have researched very much at all bro......you need figure out a LOT before you start injecting yourself

1.0cc is what is in one amp of sust bro, or did you get 3cc bottles of sust(joke)

so what do you ahve coming, 8 1cc ampules of sustenon? thats not really enough for a cycle bro
 
I call them bottles just like i call nitrous, nos. Might not be the correct term but thats just what I use.... I'm not here looking to get bashed I'm just here asking questions that I don't know the answers to.
 
lehel said:
I call them bottles just like i call nitrous, nos.


so you have 8 ampules of sust for your entire cycle....thats it?

well if thats all you got then you will simply take 1 "bottle" as you call it per week, thats all you can do, and yes, a 1.0 cc syringe will do just that, it will hold 1cc of sustenon, or one "bottle" as you are calling it
 
So are you saying you are going to use insulin syringes for your injection?
Bro do some more research. You need syringes with a 25guage needle. Insulin syringes needles are like 29guage and not big enough to pull the gear through. Is this your first cycle? What about PCT?
 
Buddy you need to check your Order because The kind of SuS your waiting on comes in Amps, Now if you are only going to receive 8 amps, I guess 250 a week for your first cycle my do you good, But you will deffinately need different needles You'll never get the SuS out of a Pin that Guage....
 
Why are you taking a SuS only cycle for? If your taking a cycle add more to your this. Also of all the test why use SuS go with more of a test en or test cyp for a better choice but since you have it on the way add some eq or dbols to this...and with needles get yourself better ones from wal store...like a 23g or 25g 1inch to 1 1/2 needles...and last dont' just do 250mg a week..that to me is a waste up it up to at least 500 mg's a week....lift hard, eat lean
 
you need bigger needles about 1 1/2 long 23g.250 mg a week is fine if you want to put a bit of bulk on rather than get to big to soon. You ll get to know how your body copes and what side effects it has on you,can always increase on next cycle but thats just my way of thinking.keep the nov on hand for any signs of gyno.whatever you decide on the amount make sure you got your pct or it all be for nowt!
 
sorry to say but this is the wronf forum, unfortunatlly, to not get bashed at. Evidently, as you will see, there alot of assholes here that think they know EVERYTHING and they WERE BORN with ALL AAS KNOWLEDGE. So, when you present a question like this, you will get bashed here. When running sustanon, you want to shoot MINIMUM evcery 3 days for the FULL EFFECT. for a good sust cycle, you need roughly 20mls of sustanon. Also, if this is your first cycle, sustanon will do wonders, but if you want MORE out of your first cycle, do what i did. Use sustanon with deca at 300mg every 5 days. Kick start that cycle with dbol, i used Naps for my first cycle. No gains are as good as your first cycle, so go for the gusto! But dont go into it blindly, cauz you WILL be going to Victorias Secreat(spelling) for a charge card!
As for pct, if you are doing a sust only cycle, its VERY mild at besat, so nolva will be alright. You will hear debates left and right about nolva/clomid.... Nolva IS the way to go, scientifically.... And if you add those other compounds in, i suggest getting some HCG
 
Top Bottom