Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question....Women Especially......

SoKlueless,

Maybe you didn't understand, I don't care if she is taking care of herself, but should I be left wanting sex, and she is telling me no?

No, we both work at home, and if she did I'd know. Nothing like that, my only concern, is with her age, she won't have anything left for me, see when she was younger, we were VERY active, and she was VERY horny, and she prolly needed the extra relief.

Like last nite, I asked if she wanted to fool around, got no response so I said she could just lay there, LOL, and she laughed, then she said she didn't want to just lay there, so I said well do you want to fool around and you can do whatever you want, she said, maybe, that was at 9 p.m., and I'm still waiting......this is a normal evening of activity.

So I guess its the way it is

YME said:
No, we both work at home, and if she did I'd know. Nothing like that, my only concern, is with her age, she won't have anything left for me, see when she was younger, we were VERY active, and she was VERY horny, and she prolly needed the extra relief.

Like last nite, I asked if she wanted to fool around, got no response so I said she could just lay there, LOL, and she laughed, then she said she didn't want to just lay there, so I said well do you want to fool around and you can do whatever you want, she said, maybe, that was at 9 p.m., and I'm still waiting......this is a normal evening of activity.

So I guess its the way it is

There is deff intimacy issues here to worry about......

I would seay sex drive is decreasing.....with the changes that women go through....have her go to the Dr. and get some meds for that....

Top Bottom