Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question on Shadow's diet...i'm back at it...

toitasatiger

So the first time i did shadow's project I only used the workout plan. I'm extremely bored with my old diet so much that I was cheating on it WAAAAAY too much so I started shadow's diet plan that is on the sticky...does anyone know how many calories that adds up to? I can figure it out if i look at all my labels and stuff but i'm being lazy right now... :rolleyes:

so far i feel great though. it's only been 2 days of eating this new diet but I'm liking the change and my workouts have been awesome...alright that's it for now. :)

yep...its about 1450-1600 depending on the specific types of choices

okay...hmm, i was previously eating around 1200-1275 cals a day and maybe that was too low. right now i weigh about 140 and i know my bf is higher than it used to be but i haven't had it tested. i trained for 6 months and ran a marathon in Feb. and although my ass is full of muscle...I know that I can be a lot slimmer in the waist and more toned up. do you think i should drop some calories from the 1450-1600 range or would i be good. i'm eating exactly the way it's listed...M1-protein shake, M2-handful of almonds, M3-spinach salad-local dressing-couple strawberries and then tuna/crackers meal to go thingie, M4-protein shake after workout, M5-6oz protein-small potato-veggies. (sometimes i might go without the potato or i can go without it completely)

HI toit!

When I did the shadow project I started at exactly 140 myself and the cals were fine ; even as I lost weight I always kept it at 1400 ish.

I ate the exact meals that you ate as well ; though I never ever ever ever cut out that potato in m5!! NEVER!! LOL. That was one of my faves. :)

Good to see you back toit!

aww hey Cindy :) yep, i'm back. For some reason i'm really motivated but I just can't get this weight off :( i started a new birth control because the previous one i was on made my boobs get out of control!! they got big and i didn't really gain anywhere else but i still have a lot of mass from training for the marathon i ran in Feb that kinda just turned to mush. my butt is bigger but it's all muscle for the most part but i really want to get back down to a size 4 in my waist...we'll see what happens. i'm in a rut right now. i hate that.

Top Bottom