Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question on hcg

stompr

I'm 54 yrs old and been on hrt of 200 mg of test e a mo. for last 7 mo's. Hrt was working so well i increased my dose to 400 mg a mo for the last 2 mo's. Since i have noticed my nuts have shrunken to about half size. I have a source with hcg and would like to know what would be the best dose and interval of dose to get balls back to size. I am also going to go back to the 200 mg's a mo as Dr. suggested. Any other info would be appreciated.
Stompr

200 mg a month? Are you serious? Is this injected once a month?

This kind of dosing should put you on a roller coaster ride. Even if it is weekly, it isn't enough to do much except suppress your HPTA and shut down your natural production.

Find a new Dr. who knows what they are doing and will prescribe HCG as part of their treatment protocol.

I agree. You have a cheap shitty doctor. A real good one will be able to prescribe you HCG as part of the TRT regimen. And like he said, 200mg a months is not even a real TRT. 50mg a week will put you most probably on the low range, unless your body works completely different from the rest.

You guys are absolutly right, as this is my regular dr. and she dosen't know shit. I got a call from her office a couple of days ago and the nurse said the dr wants me to cut back to 100mg a month, you have got to be shitting me. I called a legit endo dr yesterday and set up an appointment but they can't see me for a couple of months. I will have to get her to prescribe hcg until i can see the other dr, i picked up 15000 iu's of hcg and started out with 2500 iu's 2 X wk will see how that works to start.

Yeah, In my opinion,(and I am NOT a Doctor), you should have been put on 100-200 mg per week of Test, plus HCG 250-500 mg twice a week, with
maybe low dose Adex 3 times a week as well. You and I are close in age and thats what they originally started me on.

I've done 2 x 2500 iu's hcg and can already tell the boys are coming back to normal. I also decided to keep the test at 100 mg a wk at least , with this dose i feel like i'm back at 20 yrs again. Real hrt dr called and gave me a appoinment 1st of March , going to grab my blood work from 1st dr and take results to him. Original dr said my free test was at 2 and normal was between 7 and 15. Don't know if that makes sense , but regardless it must be low.

100mg a week is about the amount that a male produce at his peak.

Right now i am 6' and about 210 lbs , weight is gradually coming down after losing an initial 20 lbs since start of hrt. Body composition has also been changing with seemingly the extra weight turning to more muscle and weight around mid section disappearing. I'm in the gym about 5 days a wk with about 20 min cardio and 40 min of lifting.The main thing is the change in the way i feel , haven't had this much energy in years and now if the fuckin wind blows i get a friggun boner.

Top Bottom