Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Gear

shanky48

Hello Everyone,

I did buy a bottle of Gear and am using the dosage of 3-4 capsules as mentioned. I do not find any information on the grams of protein in each capsule or in the serving size like we find in whey protein powder( for example 20 gm per scoop etc).

Can anyone please let me know how many grams of protein is there in the serving size of 4 capsule?

Thanks in advance;
Shanky

Hello Everyone,

I did buy a bottle of Gear and am using the dosage of 3-4 capsules as mentioned. I do not find any information on the grams of protein in each capsule or in the serving size like we find in whey protein powder( for example 20 gm per scoop etc).

Can anyone please let me know how many grams of protein is there in the serving size of 4 capsule?

Thanks in advance;
Shanky

It's just over a gram of proteinper pill but it's not really about the grams, it's the bioavailability. Since GEAR is far more absorbable than other forms of protein it's that much more useable. So it would require 10 capsules of whey protein to equal one capsule of GEAR.

PLUS, GEAR has super plasma protein which is far more effective in regard to utilizing aminos. It's another concept altogether.

The gram per gram comparison isn't accurate. It's like 50 mgs of oral Tren a day compared to 50 mgs of oral primobolan a day. Same numbers but the results would be VERY different.

Do have question...
Excess protein is converted to fat (i know...takes loads of protein in our lifestyle) but how does gear takes its place herein?

Top Bottom