Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question... George Spellwin's "Ultimate Steroid Cycles"

judasprius

Does anyone have this? If so, I just had a question that I hope someone might be able to clear up.

In some of the cycles listed, the compound name along with the mg are there. In other cycles there is just the mg with a number next to it in parenthesis: "100mg(6), 200mg(7). Does anyone know what the number in parenthesis means?

I haven't done a cycle in about 8 years. I had some okay gains, and I think I could have made better gains if I had more knowledge and guidance. So I thought I'd brush up on everything and do some good research before I started anything.

There's a TON of great stuff in there. Very informative, and things I thought I knew. No wonder I wasn't making very good gains before.

Thanks George, for putting it together and sharing your knowledge!

Hey,

Would you mind posting the URL to an example cycle you have questions about? I will look onto it and get back to you.

Great, I was hoping you would post! I didn't know if it would be okay or not to post an example of it, that's why I didn't. But thanks for permission to do so.

EliteFitness.com Sign In

Also, where's the Winny? I only see 3 compounds there.

Hi George, I have really enjoyed your e book as well. I just want to point out here that these pages are also missing the compound name, and just a (number) is listed.
Trenbolone - The only true fat burning steroid.
Trenbolone Stack - Use to get shredded, wash, rinse, repeat.

Thanks! and keep up the good work!!!

Does anyone have this? If so, I just had a question that I hope someone might be able to clear up.

In some of the cycles listed, the compound name along with the mg are there. In other cycles there is just the mg with a number next to it in parenthesis: "100mg(6), 200mg(7). Does anyone know what the number in parenthesis means?

I apologize and agree that this is confusing. Here's what the numbers correspond to:

(6) Primo Depot
(7) Test Prop
(8) Tren

So, in this cycle, on day 1, you take

200mg(Primo Depot) 200mg(Test Prop) 150mg(Tren)

Based on the half lives of these three steroids, when you take this above dose, you will have 110mg of active anabolic steroids available on Day 1. As I wrote in the chapter on Understanding Steroid Half Lives:

The most common mistake that people make when trying to understand the pharmacology of a drugs half-life is the idea that the half-life represents half of the total activity time of the drug. For example, the popular idea among body building circles was that if a drug had a seven day half-life it was widely believed that half of the drug was metabolized in seven days and the other half of the compound was then “used up” after the next 7 days for a total anabolic life of 14 days. In reality if 400mgs of a drug with a seven-day half-life were administered, the metabolization of the drug would look more like this: Day #1 36mgs of the initial 400mg injection enters the blood and becomes active. Day #7 20mgs active in the body Day #14 10mgs remain active Day #21 only 5mgs is released into the body. This one injection will remain active in the body for a total of 44 days with only 3 to 1 mgs remaining in the body daily. (See Diagram #1 in this chapter.)

Also, where's the Winny? I only see 3 compounds there.

Scroll further down the page and I discuss the addition of winny. Here's what I wrote:

"I have two recommendations. The first is to leave this cycle as it is and use the excellent combo of Primo, Test, Prop, and Tren without the Winstrol combo. It will provide excellent results alone. Plus leaving out the oral winny means a lot less stress on the liver, and to be honest with around 300 mgs per week of Primobolan and Testosterone Propionate, proper lean muscle gains should be expected."

"Now for the second option, for the extreme bunch who feels more is better, (sure I fall into that category most of the time) I am going to show you how to push the envelope with the addition of oral Winstrol."

The daily dosage of the winstrol is in the second table on this page.

Hi George, I have really enjoyed your e book as well. I just want to point out here that these pages are also missing the compound name, and just a (number) is listed.
Trenbolone - The only true fat burning steroid.
Trenbolone Stack - Use to get shredded, wash, rinse, repeat.

Thanks! and keep up the good work!!!

On the Tren & Tren Stack pages,
7 = Test Propionate
8= Trenbolone

Thanks George! I saw the reference when I went back to read the page before. I was trying to read it all, and I flipping back and forth through pages, missed it or read it and forgot it. Sorry for not paying attention

Top Bottom