Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the natural guys...

eastarr69 said:
I have tried the vpx products, I did a cycle of their decavar, and I gaid good lean muscle and good strength on it....I also use 1ad almost constantly now with no time off and i am on a 90 day cycle we shall call it...i love that over all others.....ergo is the way to go...my strength is way up and i am not puny, but not huge....i weigh in at 210, about 8% bf and i max at 450 on bench, 415 on squat and 585 on deads and i am still growing....so, that aint to shabby and i have tight 19 inch arms now also...

E

Really??? 3 months worth of Ergo 1-AD. What dose? Any sides?

3 month at 300 mg a day.....i did not start feeling anything substantial until about the 20th day which would be the end of the first bottle...maybe i should have front loaded a bit, but screw it...the shit is cheap....I have had no sides....no gyno mumbo jumbo...no holding water...but i do notice a slight change in the look of my muscles...not as hard as when i began, but i did switch up my eating and training while on.....thanks on the bench....i am working hard to get my dead and squat up also....but, when on the decavar I had more enduance strength, but not as much power as i do from the 1ad...If i were to do more supps, i would do the 1ad if i wanted to gain some mass and power, the decavar to harden up and gain some strength...the decavar would be for a lean look with some size, the 1ad for size and power...did i say that already? yep....but, i have also been told that i may have good genetics....i guess that would count also, but i did well when the creatine was the big thing...also, it may be a bit mental also, any hot supp on the market will make you train harder and generally more correct then usual...

E

Top Bottom