Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Patrick Arnold re: 19-nordiol...

Pityocamptes

Since your company makes 19-nordiol and you are a chemist I was hoping you could help me. In a previous post I was looking for assay info. on 4ad and 19-nordiol. I realy appreciate your response. Regarding the 19-nordiol, I have found a supplier that carries it at 96.3% pure (this is the best I have been able to find- 99% and above would be better). You mentioned that the other amount (3.7%) is made up of inorganics, etc. I was wondering if a solvent exists (my understanding is methanol won't work with the diols) for cutting out this 3.7% impurity. I do use the 19nordiol for inject. kits and find that I lose the 4% thus lowering my total mg/ml ratio. I'm interested in finding out if a solvent exits that will either seperate the two (96.3% 19nordiol and the 3.7% unknown) or dissolve the 3.7% unknown thus leaving a pure crystaline powder that I can then use for the kits, thus yielding a no loss in total mg/ml ratio.

Last edited:
Come on Pat, I know you know how to seperate it (using solvents). If its a liability thing I'm saying pubicly that I won't hold you liable. If not here could you e-mail me the solvent that would work to seperate compound. Does anyone else who deals with "chemistry" know? Thanks!

Top Bottom