Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for pa1ad and other experts

pa1ad--its that new supplement coming out called NO2. that is supposed to increase nitric oxide levels in the bloodstream. Sounded like hype to me but i just wanted to hear the voice of science first. either way if it elevates NO2 then thats not a good thing.

Thanks.

TheBear said:
i gave you wrong info about the NO2????WTF newbie....please read my post and make mention of any part of it that i mentioned NO2...i have a feeling you are referring to another natural supplement you get at GNC which is not called NO2 or if it is called NO2 it is not the dangerous shit PA is talking about...which if that is what you are talking about..is perfectly fine to use...no i come with an attitude because your questions were ill searched and you obviously tried to flame me back..and what you just registered here? lol ive been here for over two years...dont even start with this respect shit bro.

:rolleyes:

Give it a break already. i just wanted an honest answer to an honest question not a bunch of smart ass talk. push me and i push back it goes with the territory. i respect those who are respectful in return. i also try and help when someone wants help. thats who i am and i hope i did not hurt your feelings. i apologize if i did.

BenchFreak said:
pa1ad--its that new supplement coming out called NO2. that is supposed to increase nitric oxide levels in the bloodstream. Sounded like hype to me but i just wanted to hear the voice of science first. either way if it elevates NO2 then thats not a good thing.

Thanks.

NO2 is nitrogen dioxide, a very poisonous gas.

NO is nitric oxide, an important signalling chemical in the body

N2O is laughing gas

The (trademark name) NO2 that is being sold as a supplement is nothing more than arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, a supplement that came and went in the early nineties. It was considered a dissapointmen back then. Apparently it is getting a rebirth using different marketing

Top Bottom