Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for pa1ad and other experts

BenchFreak

Can I take ALA during a 1-AD cycle? I know the ALA people are saying to take it with food then again so does the 1AD. Will ALA and 1AD cancel each other out or can you think of any reason why it should not be done? What about NO2 and 1AD? Do you know if they will cancel out or limit the other?

Heres what it would look like:

1AD--with food
NO2
ALA--with food

I just want to make sure Im not going to cause the 1AD to become less effective by mixing the supplements wrong.

or you can actually research the chemicals you are putting in your body and realize what you are asking is almost ridiculous. "cancel each other out." now that is quite a great theory! hence, probably why no one has even bothered answering your question. My answer wasnt wrong by the way either..creatine, ala, 1-ad, protein....shit i dont care throw some dbol and deca in there too...who gives a shit..they WONT cancel each other out....you MIGHT actually get bigger.

BenchFreak said:
Can I take ALA during a 1-AD cycle? I know the ALA people are saying to take it with food then again so does the 1AD. Will ALA and 1AD cancel each other out or can you think of any reason why it should not be done? What about NO2 and 1AD? Do you know if they will cancel out or limit the other?

Heres what it would look like:

1AD--with food
NO2
ALA--with food

I just want to make sure Im not going to cause the 1AD to become less effective by mixing the supplements wrong.

The 1-AD and ALA will not cancel each other out.

I would steer clear of the nitrogen dioxide though, it is a deadly poison. ?????

Thank you very much pa1ad and macrophage69alpha. That was exactly the information I was looking for. Im not real crazy about using something that could be dangerous so ill avoid the NO2. ill just stick with 1AD for now and maybe do the ALA at another time.

thebear you should try and answer questions like they just did. now they have my respect. you should of just ignored my question if it was so dumb. you not only gave me wrong info about the NO2 but you came off with an attitude towards me about it. look what it got you.

i gave you wrong info about the NO2????WTF newbie....please read my post and make mention of any part of it that i mentioned NO2...i have a feeling you are referring to another natural supplement you get at GNC which is not called NO2 or if it is called NO2 it is not the dangerous shit PA is talking about...which if that is what you are talking about..is perfectly fine to use...no i come with an attitude because your questions were ill searched and you obviously tried to flame me back..and what you just registered here? lol ive been here for over two years...dont even start with this respect shit bro.

BenchFreak said:
Thank you very much pa1ad and macrophage69alpha. That was exactly the information I was looking for. Im not real crazy about using something that could be dangerous so ill avoid the NO2. ill just stick with 1AD for now and maybe do the ALA at another time.

thebear you should try and answer questions like they just did. now they have my respect. you should of just ignored my question if it was so dumb. you not only gave me wrong info about the NO2 but you came off with an attitude towards me about it. look what it got you.

What I actually meant when I.....

Never mind

BenchFreak...

To help clarify a bit...
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a great antioxidant and liver detoxifier. Using ALA in conjunction with 1-AD may actual hold some benefit above what you may have expected. 1-AD is a great product, but there has been at least a couple of reports of elevated liver enzymes while using 1-AD. As macro said, ALA "may" help to metabolize the 1-AD and could actually be beneficial to maintaining the overall health of your liver. Not to make you nervous or anything, as once you have concluded your cycle, your enzyme levels will almost certainly return to normal on their own. Just my .02 :)

Top Bottom