Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Oxygen

rasta

You look amazing!!!! I have been blessed/cursed with a ectomorph physic. I am fairly striaded throughout my body with the exception of my lower abs/lower back, glutes and hip flexor area. I have recently been trying to gain weight, which is very hard for me. I gained 12lbs in a year. I choose not to do the bulk/fast cycle. I work two jobs and am trying to make a marriage work and that is two much work for me. Instead I try to eat appropriate clean calories for my weight gain that allow me to maintain my current bf and still gain weight. I am currently 122lbs (was 110lbs a year ago) with around 12%bf and am 5'4". I would like to be 130lbs with <10% bf. I currently stopped by weight gain to see how "ripped" I could get. I lost 2lbs (that I've managed to get back), but saw no decrease in my bf%. So, now for the questions

How long have you been training?
What is your genetic body type (ectomorph, mesomorph, endomorph)?
What bf% do you maintain between contests?
What legal supplements do you use other than protein?
Do you use as? If so, what did you use and will you share a sample cycle?
How did you get that lower abb, hip flexor development?

Again, you are a true inspiration to use female bb wanna b's:D

Heehee.. thanks ladies!;)
Rasta, lemme see if I can answer your questions:
I have been althletic all my life/gym for 10 years/lifting seriously 3.
I am more mesomorph than anything else, with some endomorph thrown in for good measure.
Im going to guess, but I doubt my BF has been over 18-19% for about 2 years. (Istopped having my period over 1 1/2 years ago)
Im not a big supplement taker, ECA stack (or fat burner), tricana (sometimes), chromium (only when dieting), and fiber pills to keep the old colon moving, B5 so i wouldnt break out from so much damn cardio, TONS of chewable Vit C, chew. calcium and a multi-vitamin daily.

My lower body development came from years of training legs as heavy as I could possibly go w/o killing myself. For years all I wanted was to leg press MORE, MORE, MORE. I cant count the times Ive puked, burped up bile, seen spots, had to sit down on the floor with head between my knees, etc... on leg day. Then when i was ready to compete, my trainer for the show told me to start doing reps (of all things), so my 1st set on the leg press was 100 (25x 4 different positions, no stopping), I did not have full range of motion because you use so much abs on this exercise, on the negative I brought it down about 3/4 of the way, add more weight, lower the reps. She taught me to super-set the shit out of my workouts and it completely changed my body from a power lifters body to a body builders body.

Oooh.. and when I gain weight in the winter, I eat fairly healthy at home, but oink out when I go out or on weekends. Was up to about 152, 18-19%bf before I started dieting. I didn't want to gain too much weight, cuz then I would only have to diet longer. 8 weeks was more than enough!
Hope this helps, let me know if you have anymore questions.

Top Bottom