Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for moderators about stats...

the oracle HAs spoken and yes you are the one....pitbull..three posts..The oracle talks about you..it says.... he that posts three ....will be trully free ....bouncing between two guys...and i can see into the cyrstal ball..yes its you ...and as you reach back to grab his balls..the front man tea bags you mouth...you begin to choke..because you love to swallow...but your caught up in completl extasy..with finally being free ....you want to cum..but leroy slaps your ass...calls you bitch and asks for you to suck the shit off his dick..you turn around this is your biggest fantasy...you open your mouth.... but you cant get it open becaasue its already filled with cum....You try to swallow but sneeze it comes out your nose you look like a flaming dragon...in fact you are flaming..as you drag on his dick.... some more......Wait the oracles getting cloudy i'm losing it....oh well if you want to know more about your future just post some more

Time and Days are sequential inside... and as you learn to awaken you may begin to reside ...in a place in your mind..pitbull.... where forever your free ....weather you relieze it now ...in a month or three so when your ass opens with a turn from the she remember hypnotica planted the seeds:heks: :devil: :bat: :FRlol: :rainbow:

Hypnotica said:
no.... i just thought i write it to see how many dumbshits would reply...Really...I didn't set up my account...A friend did...It amazing how many novice have the Best advice..its taking me years to develop my style on what true whats bulllshit....And When i have decent advice...I Don't want some one thinking that I'm just an Booksmart Bodybuilder....:yawn:
Irregardless for one's "status" to increase you have to post often enough to move from category to category.
Now with all that bullshit aside you posting here and actually having something interesting or important to say will get anyone respect amongst the members here as long as a "fuck you" attitude does not develop.

Thanks you to those who answered my question....now let's get back to the real stuff...no hard feelings pitbull

Top Bottom