Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for macro counters

SoreArms

OK, so you, like me, count your macros on a daily basis, meal by meal. At the end of the night, after you've eaten all your meals you add up all your macros and hopefully you are within your daily caloric alotment.

Let's say, you happen to wake up in the middle of the night. You are hungry and deside to have a shake or something of the like.

A: Do you count what you just consumed toward the previous days macros, making you hyper caloric?

B: Do you count it toward your next days macros making you cut cals in a meal or two to make up for the difference?

C: Do you not count them at all?

Note:
I am not that anal about coutnig macros. This is just a though that popped in my head and thought it would be fun to see what others (meaning you) would do.

You definitively need to see a shrink :)

BTW I would count those cals toward my next days macros and do some extra cardio

... or just pretend not to remember having eaten during the night

I'd put printed signs in the kitchen or hallway that say "take your fat ass back to bed".

Not saying YOU are a fat-ass, this is what I would print and post around my casa while cutting for pics/shows/etc. It helps in the middle of the night where you damn near sleep walk to the kitchen, eat a bunch of shit, then only realize what you did in the MORNING when it's too late.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
www.swolecat.com
www.vizualxcellence.com

~SC~ said:
I'd put printed signs in the kitchen or hallway that say "take your fat ass back to bed".

Not saying YOU are a fat-ass, this is what I would print and post around my casa while cutting for pics/shows/etc. It helps in the middle of the night where you damn near sleep walk to the kitchen, eat a bunch of shit, then only realize what you did in the MORNING when it's too late.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
www.swolecat.com
www.vizualxcellence.com

I know all to well what you you just described swole!

Dilly

Top Bottom