Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for big guys

slobberknocker said:

I agree. When I was 390 I was too big for life. Couldn't even walk without getting out of breath. At 350 I feel great, especially since I started doing lots of GPP work. I'd still like to lose another 20 or so though...

At 305 I would get out of breath walking to the back bathroom...which is located in the back part of the house (could just see the Kentucky jokes rolling downhill like a snowball headed for Hell...lol) and I would break a sweat doing so.

I can say that I weighed 305 though, have the stretch marks around my belly to prove it too.

B True

b fold the truth said:

At 305 I would get out of breath walking to the back bathroom...which is located in the back part of the house (could just see the Kentucky jokes rolling downhill like a snowball headed for Hell...lol) and I would break a sweat doing so.

I can say that I weighed 305 though, have the stretch marks around my belly to prove it too.

B True

No Kentucky jokes from me. My grandparents live in a tiny little town outside Lexington. Nothing like playing around in a tobacco barn when you're a little kid. :D

slobberknocker said:

No Kentucky jokes from me. My grandparents live in a tiny little town outside Lexington. Nothing like playing around in a tobacco barn when you're a little kid. :D

Anywhere Nicholasville?

B True

Those ribs looks so good :p

I'm glad I've decided to back off bulking for the moment. At ~195 I was very close to saying I weighed 200, but I wasn't feeling myself at that size.

I love being strong, and I have never felt or been that strong before, but I don't want to sacrifice health, athleticism and I hate to say it, looks.

I don't know, but I'll find out. It's called Brookville, and I think it's about 40 minutes or so from Lexington.

Actually there's an outside chance I'm coming down for Thanksgiving...maybe I'd be able to sneak off for a bit and just say hi or something. Don't want to take you away from your family on the holiday or anything. Anyway, I'll let you know if I'm in the area, in case you have some time free.

CoolColJ said:
Well I used to eat a lot, now my appetite is fairly stable.
Remeber your muscle mass will increase to consume the extra food. After a point your bodyweight and fat levels stabilise on it's own accord.
It just adjusts your metabolism, otherwise I'd be a blimp right now :)

I'm not dieting but using sprints etc to get me leaner, increase energy consumption, rather than cut down, that is a better way to lean up.

The way id do it.

thanks for all the replies :)
Yeah Zander, I tried 'bulking' last year and it was a disaster, i just got chubby (and gained strength, but not faster than on a more moderate diet). I have way too much capacity to overeat junk food for that to be a good idea for my goals. had to diet down a bit to get bodyfat under control. Luckily was able to add strength while dieting though.

So now I'm just gonna ride out my natural weight gain by eating a normal 80% clean diet. I'll weigh in every week and see how it goes. I'll keep people posted.

Top Bottom