Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for all you guys...

Pineapple Devil

Ok, say that you're wife/girlfriend or you have a date and you're going out to eat. Well since everyone cuts the carbs way down for night time eating, when you go out to eat what time do you go, where do you go, and what do you eat?

I've got a date tomorrow night and we might go out to eat. I'm starting the bulking phase so it doesnt really matter, but its a question I've always wanted to ask. Do you guys splurge or do you try and stick as close to your diet as possible?

I let myself cheat sometimes but normally I am very very strict. I am diciplined enough that I will bring a protein bar and just not eat if I have to.

Greek Freak said:
I let myself cheat sometimes but normally I am very very strict. I am diciplined enough that I will bring a protein bar and just not eat if I have to.

If you were dating, does the girl find it wierd that you'd never go out to dinner?

Pineapple Devil said:

If you were dating, does the girl find it wierd that you'd never go out to dinner?

That is precisely why you need to date a bodybuilder chick on a cutting diet. :)

Dude, there are plenty of things you can order off most any menu that won't kill your diet. Just order some lean meat, chicken or fish dish, prepared simply. Usually that comes with a starch and veggie side, just have them double the veggies and hold the starch. Works like a charm for me, and aside from looking freakish, it gives your date the impression that you take care of yourself and watch what you put into your body.

Go to O'Charleys! Get the Black & Blue sirloin steak salad...minus the blue cheese and you oil & vinegar for your dressing. Great salad...a must for low carb dieters!

Tell your date that you're a BB when going on a date and what you have to do to get ready for the show. Hell I went to a lot of my wife's family get together with an igloo full of 'diet food'.... even to one of my buddies bachelor party! Sacrifice to WIN!

Whenever I go out I eat lean cuts of steak (sirloin usually) and salad (with no dressing or oil). Pretty simple, and tastes great. However, I usually get stares when I ask for no dressing, and to double up my veggies and hold the potato.

Ceebs said:

That is precisely why you need to date a bodybuilder chick on a cutting diet. :)

I'm working on it!

Look for something made with grilled chicken breasts, theres usually something on the menu that is along that line... Usually it'll be a "smothered chicken somethingerother." Just ask for an unsmothered version, ie, just the chicken. Hold whatever carb there is with it, and double the veggies.

Also, a lean cut of steak and a ncie salad works well.

If you're heading to an Itallian resteraunt, order something like chicken parmisagna and scrape the crap off the chicken before you eat it... its not ideal, but Itallian resteraunts are hard to order low carb foods from.

I found that usually if you either call ahead and warn them that you are just going to order a plain chicken breast or two with a salad, or if you show up and talk to the waiter (or better yet, the chef) nicely, they'll be very easy to get along with. I do this all the time at anywhere from the classiest resteraunts to your typical billy bobs roadhouse, and they always seem to be willing to help out.

if they won't accomodate ya, theres two options....

One: order the healthiest thing you can find, and simply don't eat the carb portion.

Two: Go somewhere else and tell the owner or management waht you think of the spot later on (never in front of your date) ;-)

Top Bottom