Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Trenedrol

1longdong

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 215

There is a product I used a few times which came in a bottle, pill form, called Trenedrol. It was a prohormone you could buy on line. And I had the most unreal gains from it. Have you guys ever used it, and I use that with some good Test and get even better results?

I read several people talking about tren, but this can't be the same stuff, right? I'm guessing what I took was a fake, but it actually did work!

prob a tren clone. who knows w/ what some companies pump out there. I took something once that had 3 diff pro hormones in it and probably wouldve needed a new liver by the end of the cycle if i had kept taking it. te reality is , i had no idea what was in it and i didn't know anything about the manufacturer.

check out mrsupps. there are a bunch of great products on there man. beast, deisel, epi strong. all legit all work. seriously, i've had nothing but good experiences w/ those products(tho ive never taken deisel, but i've only heard/read good things) google em bro, i thnk you'd be impressed. Take a little test w/ it(if you want).....you'd be jacked my friend.

Top Bottom