Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about test sub

Sicko3dc

I'm 22 5'7 180lbs 16%BF
I posted not to long ago asking for advice for a bulking and you guys came back with great answers. But now it's looking like I'm gonna be somewhere where it's gonna be hard to have pins available for my test. So my question is are there suitable replacements to test such as any orals I can get? Or is it even recommended to have a legit bulking cycle without using legit test?

Re: Question about test sup

why are you trying to bulk when your body fat is already too high to run a cycle as it is... why don't you run a sarms stack instead... run lgd and you can get some size but it will be much cleaner if you incorporate other sarms with it... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for your sarms... there is a discount code for lgd right now for 25% off... the code is lgd25

1-8 LGD-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

why are you trying to bulk when your body fat is already too high to run a cycle as it is... why don't you run a sarms stack instead... run lgd and you can get some size but it will be much cleaner if you incorporate other sarms with it... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for your sarms... there is a discount code for lgd right now for 25% off... the code is lgd25

1-8 LGD-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Mkay so I looked at the website and the descriptions of each of the products u listed. It looks good and seems to be a good solution but cutting down my body fat won't be an issue I've honestly just been lazy. But my reason for not needing pins I because ima be deploying soon an it's harder to get them out there but this 3 month cycle u gave me I wanna use towards the end of my 6month deployment. I have one question though prior to me starting this cycle would I be able to just run dbol before hand to put on size before I get on this cycle since the fat burner on it seems pretty serious.

If needles aren't an option, the sarms1 stack that Dylan laid out would be perfect. Expect aas like gains while losing bodyfat and nowhere near the negative sides that oral aas will give you

I think what you are describing is you want a non injectable T replacement... RS transa-derm is something you would squirt onto your body and rub in. it is DHEA based so it is totally legal through that loophole. its just like using andro-gel but you don't need a prescrption for it.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ying-about-needles-rs-transaderm-1259513.html << here is more info on it

Yes that's my issue is I can't have syringes like I could at my own house since I'll b sharin a room with someone random. But I want to run dbol an other legit gear I've just never hear of anyone running it without actually pinning the test

If needles aren't an option, the sarms1 stack that Dylan laid out would be perfect. Expect aas like gains while losing bodyfat and nowhere near the negative sides that oral aas will give you

I saw the stack an it looks good the problem is that it's more pricey then running dbol and other gear. I'm just looking to supplement the test

you have NO REASON to be trying to be bulk with your body fat... this stack will run you for 8 weeks and there is a discount for lgd as well... you won't spend much more at all and get the proper results... not spending a bit extra and doing things wrong is not the way to about things... if that's the case you shouldn't be messing with any of this... you have no reason whatsoever to run dbol... lgd will allow you to put on size and it will be clean...

Top Bottom