Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about protein shakes

trailseeker

I say "Ni"
Platinum
Hi everyone!

Im sure this is a question that has been asked before and I did do a search but didnt really find what I was looking for so here goes:

I was considering getting those protein shakes since I am building muscle so far but I would like to speed up my progress; would these help? Also, when is the best time to take them? I always work out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach as I find my performance is best this way...so I was wondering should I have a shake after my workout as breakfast? I tend to trust y'all more than the instructions on the container :) Thanks so much!

Jennifer

Real food is BEST of course....but you could take in a shake right after a workout...to get something in right away...I would go w/ whey isolate..but that is just my opinion...I usually take in a shake right after a workout...rarely do I use during the day as a meal...they do not fill me...and i rather have some chicken..or some beef:).....taking a shake will not however speed up the process of you building muscle...will only be of help to the process.

Top Bottom