Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about pro-hormones

Distortion

will any PH not aromatise? I want to try out a pro-hormone cycle, most say they are garbage but i'll never know unless i try

1-ad does make this claim. However I must warn you from personal experience. when you first try 1-ad make sure you start with the minimum and then let your body adjust to it. I found out the hard way, I took three capsules at once the first day and killed my stomach for two days, no shit.

I have been using Norabol and Andro Infusion from mass quantities for 10 weeks now (1600mg total per day) and I have experienced no problems

MrDough said:
I have been using Norabol and Andro Infusion from mass quantities for 10 weeks now (1600mg total per day) and I have experienced no problems
As have I, but for 6 weeks so far and went up to 1800mg at peak, but have started to decrease this week and will phase out in 2 more weeks. After 10 weeks you should be about ready for an off period. But 19-nor & 4-AD can both aromatize (4-AD more readily than 19-nor). I've only experienced some slight and ocassional nipple itchiness, but not in over a week and it was exteremly minor. Otherwise, I've noticed no physical symptoms of increased estrogen.

ErgoPharm's "claim" is based on the following reason: "1-testosterone differs from testosterone in another way as well. Being a 5alpha-reduced androgen (a DHT derivative) it simply cannot aromatize to estrogens. The same goes for 1-AD itself — no estrogen transformation can occur. This makes 1-AD unique compared to other prohormones — all of which can either aromatize directly, convert to a product that aromatizes, or both."

On top of the non-aromatization benefit, 1-AD is also reported to be orally active unlike other prohormones, as it has a double bond at the 1-position (hence, 1-AD) which makes it resistant to breakdown by the liver. What AS might you have heard of that shares this double bond at the 1-position? Primo.

Sounds like one prohormone that could be a worthy alternative to AS...if you've got the cash for it.

I just started a 1-AD cycle (2x 200mg/day). I ve noticed some strength gains but it could just be placebo. Ill keep you guys updated.:D

save your money or do research to see what products are highly recommended on the boards. I'e tried several ph and they were all basically worthless. I wasted more money on supplements is what it amounted to:D .

aromatization of 1-testosterone and its derivatives (i.e. 1-AD)

Endocrinology, volume 70 (1962), 149-58

"Several highly purified synthetic steroids of the 1-3keto-5alpha-androstane series (1-test and 1-dione) were compared with the isomeric 4-derivatives (testosterone and 4-adione) in a number of biological assays. The 1- compounds were not converted to estrone by human placental enzymes as 4- compounds were"

Translation: These 1-AD related compounds do not aromatize to estrogens, like testosterone and its derivatives do

Top Bottom