Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Oat meal

luv2workout said:
I eat mine -straight out the packet - mixed w/chunks of pineapple - out of a can (in its own juice) smash it up really good and stir till its all mixed up.....it tastes like a dessert...I love this stuff...I eat it after my workout.....If you want you can pm me and ill give you the details...:)
Hey Luvs, post the details right here that way we ALL can learn from you:) and you won't get a bunch of pms, unless you like that little pop-up window:p

ps...gave you some "K":D

Sassy69 said:
I like the "Old Fashioned Oats" vs. the "Quick Oats" -- the old fashioned oats are like not as "fine ground" so you actually feel like you are eating "oats" instead of some mushy, ground up fine stuff.

I with you Sassy....I don't know it they carry this brand everywhere but at Target Superstores they have "The Silver Palate" Thick and Rough Oatmeal. It has a good texture and a nutty like taste to it. I crave it sometimes.

Hey!!! I am new to this board!!!
Luv...when u say "pm me" what it means??? and also how do U do it?? Give me details...I have no idea..of any type of features on this board....
PLeaseeeeeee

Top Bottom