Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about my supplements

Re: A few more for ya :)

elijah said:
Hey first of nice avatar!

ya like? i just got it :)

i was wondering about the vitamin c/peepee thing... i know when i used to get sick my grandma would feed me those chewable vit c's like they were going out of style... and i loved 'em, but never noticed any diff in the urine... dont' think i want to make yellow paint... what do i take if i want a nice shade of lavendar ??? :)

hehe

wow, never seen lavendar tinkle...
Timed release C can slow down the excretion- kind of makes for a nice sky-blue pink...:supercool: I switched from chew to swallow on account of the damage to teeth.
Are you taking melatonin sublingual? Mine is & I'm zzzz 15 min. later
Cool avatar! :cool:

hows about green?? nah, that's just grosss....

yeah, i don't do the chews anymore, this was when i was a youngin...

picking up the melatolin this afternoon... i'll try that one if its available...

cats + 1st cycle + never a sound sleeper in the first place = 1 very tired phem... :yawn:

but i'll be taking a nice long afternoon nap today... i love weekends... got a date with ben and jerry tomorrow too :)

colors

I remember an expirment we did at school where we changed the colors of urine, but its been a few years at least hehehe so not sure I'll try and find out how to do it.

Yeah its a cool avatar :fro:

btw, I'd really suggest trying the ALA (for me I like slin better specially if your already on a cycle). But the ala will really help your pumps, and recovery I think helps push more glycogen/nutrients/creatine/glutamine into your muscles. Good stuff and fairly cheap.

Also if you can find it try a eca called MBX, here are the ingredients
100 mg Vit c (who knows why :))
90 mg caffeine (wash it down with a diet coke or two if you wanna get tot he 200 mg level)
25 mg norephedrine hcl
5 mg forskalin (who knows)
5 mg naringin (again who knows heheh)
2.75 mg yohimbe hcl.
I know its nothing special but the health food store here had it for 19.95 and you get 60 doses. A good deal I think. works well for me on ckd, cut 6 lb of fat in two weeks. And thanks to a very intense work out and sat. mornings and slin gained a good bit of strength considering its a diet and all :)

You are doing good with the advise

It is the B vits that cause yellow river syndrome. (Have you ever had a kidney, urinary tract, or bladder infection and taken the perscript. that turns you orange and stains? :shocked: )

Anyway, don't combine the calcium with anything you want absorbed well, like Anivar or other supps. Best with a meal and 2 hours after you can take supps. This doesn't count for EFA's or oil based vit. like E, antiox like carotinoids, CoQ10, SawPalmetto, or vit a.

BE

Top Bottom