Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about GW-501516

Kansas

Hi,

First I want to thank Dylan for all his effort to put out those videos! I watched all 4 parts of the GW series but one thing I keep coming across in my readings in the question of fast twitch to slow twitch muscle fiber conversion. I really don't understand this too well so please forgive me if my question sounds ridiculous!

My training has always been more inclined to strength and power, occasionally alternating to a more combine-style lifting of doing high reps with a moderate weight. Anyhow, I tend to think any strength I have is due mostly to fast twitch muscle fibers.

Does GW really cause any significant conversion of fast to slow twitch? And if so, are all my lifts going to suffer? As much as I want to help my endurance and aid some fat loss while dieting down, the thought of losing strength really bothers me. Usually when I diet and up the cardio, I really don't lose much power at all.

Any info is really appreciated and thank you for reading my post!

I experience more strength on gw and less rest period between sets

Why not use some ostarine and s4 with it or Lgd and s4? You'll make amazing strength gains with those and additional fat loss

Hi,

First I want to thank Dylan for all his effort to put out those videos! I watched all 4 parts of the GW series but one thing I keep coming across in my readings in the question of fast twitch to slow twitch muscle fiber conversion. I really don't understand this too well so please forgive me if my question sounds ridiculous!

My training has always been more inclined to strength and power, occasionally alternating to a more combine-style lifting of doing high reps with a moderate weight. Anyhow, I tend to think any strength I have is due mostly to fast twitch muscle fibers.

Does GW really cause any significant conversion of fast to slow twitch? And if so, are all my lifts going to suffer? As much as I want to help my endurance and aid some fat loss while dieting down, the thought of losing strength really bothers me. Usually when I diet and up the cardio, I really don't lose much power at all.

From my experience, both anecdotal and scientific, Cardarine (GW-501516) boosts your ability to lift - there is no issues with lifting. A few clients reported a 2-3+ fold increase in lifts - both reps and weight.

What kind of muscle fibers you use depends more on what type of training you're doing there's not really any way to convert how your body uses them. And depending on your DNA determines how many fast twitch you have vs slow twitch.

Fast twitch-sprinting, jumping
Slow twitch-anything aerobic e.g. long distance running, swimming, biking
All muscle fibers-weight training consisting of maximal exertion, light weight high reps

In order to use all muscle fibers it depends on the contraction of the muscles meaning if you lift max weight low reps you're creating a higher stimulus for your nervous system and with low weight high reps you're making the muscles fire continuously over a longer duration. GW will help with lifting and cardio because your body is using fat for energy instead of glucose. Glucose is not a very efficient source of energy so metabolizing lipids is much more economical since one pound of fat is like 4500 calories (9 calories per gram vs 4). Even if your body fat was in the single digits you could still run multiple marathons on a cellular level. GW is arguably the best modulator-based supplement you can take for overall fitness due to efficacy and lack of side effects.

Thank you all so much for the information! Now I am confident in trying the GW :)

I am currently using 150 mg/week test cyp (TRT) and will up that to 250 mg/week while I add the following SARMs for a 6 week cycle:

GW-501516 20 mg/day
S4 20 mg 2x/day
LGD-4033 10 mg/day

Oh for my AI I will use Letrozole 2.5 mg 2x/week. I know that sounds like a lot but for some reason this works well for me when I increase my test dosage.

I usually hate doing cardio but now I'll be looking forward to it!

Have you got bloods done with the Letro? Letro kills my estrogen at half that dose when I am running 4 times more test. Just curios.

Yes, I do bloods twice a year just to be safe. At 250 mg/week test cyp and 2.5 mg letro 2x/week my estradiol hovers around 10 pg. My doc really doesn't want to see it any lower than that. My total cholesterol is always about 125, HDL about 46-48. It's my understanding that too low estradiol could negatively impact cholesterol profiles, but mine aren't too bad. Would like to see the HDL a little higher though.

Hi,

gw has not effected my lifting at all in a negative way.I have lost no strenght on it and my endurance is through the roof.I go by trail and error, more then what i read and it has been nothing but positive

you are going to be very happy to know that one OF THE MANY significant benefits gw provides is a raise in your good cholesterol... add it to the list... up your s4 dosage to 50 mg day... run the cycle for 8 weeks, not 6... letro is not necessary bro... if your prone to high estrogen then aromasin is more than sufficient but i assure you letro i not necessary with this cycle.. make sure you get your sarms at sarms1 bro... the best of the best... if you have any questions, pm me... good luck with your cycle... you should see some serious gains in many areas...

I look the best I've ever looked and I believe its due to my use of GW.

the stuff really works.

now those of you who are fat and lazy who think just taking GW and eating your pizza and sub while you sip on beer is going to magically give you an 8 pack you will be disappointed.. but for those of us who are already in top shape this stuff is going to take you to another level

Top Bottom