Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about electrolites

Kaustubh

How important are electrolytes? Should I take themduring my training for more energy? How do I know that I am losingelectrolytes with my sweat, or I don't? What are the good sources ofelectrolytes without sugars like gatorade?

sports drinks are some of the biggest scams out there.

there are electrolytes found in our foods and water. if you are a mega endurance athlete you can mix some coconut water, greens powder and salt, with good quality water. that will give you a nice electroylte boost to hydrate you

but don't drink too much coconut water, as it will actually dehydrate you if you have too much

How important are electrolytes? Should I take themduring my training for more energy? How do I know that I am losingelectrolytes with my sweat, or I don't? What are the good sources ofelectrolytes without sugars like gatorade?

Food.

Electrolytes are very important but if you are a typical bodybuilder training 60-90 minutes per day, you don't need to supplement with them.

Electrolyte supplement is only needed for people who are exercising for extreme lengths or in extreme heats.

You will get plenty of electrolytes from your regular diet. The only electrolyte that a lot of athletes are deficient in is magnesium so you consider adding a magnesium supplement to your daily supplement regimen.

There is no need to worry about the electrolites if you just do normal training. If you do run long distances, or do lots of high endurance sports, then you may consider supplementing with electrolites. Back in the days, when I would train for a very long time, I would get from the pharmacy powders with electrolites that are meant for patients who get dehydrated due to sickness. This used to help me big time.

Top Bottom