Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about buying new mattress/box spring sets

Smurfy said:
thanks for the info! that seems like a good deal. i'll check it out. will they take the old mattress out of here for me?

I'm sure they will if you ask, but I hauled mine off myself because there was a dead body stuffed in it.

Ooops did I say that out loud? :)

Smurfy said:
Yes, kind of like automobiles :)

Definitely. And prostitutes are the worst, its all mark-up/profit! Its not like it costs them anything to put out to start with. And then they go and have the nerve to charge me more because I want to stick it in their ear. I mean, c'mon, why would it matter to the girl if I want to stick it in the ear canal or the birth canal?

hanselthecaretaker said:
I'm sure they will if you ask, but I hauled mine off myself because there was a dead body stuffed in it.

Ooops did I say that out loud? :)
where did you buy yours? i cant even find a website for this company

Sometimes the old-line stores like Sears or JC Penney's have good deals on mattresses.

And if you set it up in advance, you can arrange for them to haul away the old mattress when they deliver the new one.

My 2 y/o daughter has a mini tempurpedic in her crib that is now a day bed. :)

She's so sweet. She calls it her 'Big Girl Bed' now.....

Smurfy said:
where did you buy yours? i cant even find a website for this company

Sleep Doctor.

They aren't a big brand like Sealy or Serta but for the money it's good. You can lay on a Sealy/Serta and then this one and find little difference in comfort but usually a lot in price. Some people will say coil count is the difference which makes sense but how much do you want to spend on a mattress is the question. It's your kid though so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

http://www.ibcgroup.com/products.htm

ok so i went to Mattress Discounters and got him one of their house brand Factory Direct Custom Resource beds. Its nice and soft on top yet firm and supportive inside. anywho is was $575 with tax and he even threw in a free deluxe mattress allergy cover and we got the dude to deliver it same day (within the hour) with full set-up for $70 cash. it was well worth it.

jh1 said:
My 2 y/o daughter has a mini tempurpedic in her crib that is now a day bed. :)

She's so sweet. She calls it her 'Big Girl Bed' now.....
what kinda bed do you have? Those tempurpedics are sweet. once you get on it you dont wanna get off of it.

Top Bottom