Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About Biotest In General

Jacob Creutzfeldt

Plat Hero
Platinum
Apparently they overstate the performance enhancing potential of their products, but in general do they contain what the label claims? More specifically, I am thinking of using their 'Powerdrive' nootropic formula. Does this meet label claims? Does anyone know where I can find out if it does?

What gives you confidence in their products?

ALL companies exagerate there claims...who would buy a supp if the company said "well it works okay" ?

Bio Test is a good company that uses quality raw materials for there supplements.

F-Biotest

Biotest does contain what the label claims-but what if the ingredients don't do shit to build muscle??? Well Tribex doesn't work for shit-wa$ted $ on that hoax. Don't buy their bullshit hype about this new product either this LIE that Mr. Scammer TIM PATTERSON has the nuts to run in his bts collum for over a month.
Ever see Tim Patterson? He doesn't even look like he is a serious lifter 180 pounds.. who is reality a chicken with 16 inch arms.

According to the supplement ads Tim Patterson should be about 290 ripped pounds right about now if he added 10 pounds from Methoxy-androsol-tribex-all the other shitty supplements that he makes!!! He is a pencil neck!

Why has his mag sold out like Bill Phillips did-all they do is hype their crap. Do you really think that your arms grow any bigger when supplementing with his shit?-I did once until I took it and it didnt work.

Biobust has also turned into a musclemag ripoff with their gain 20 pounds of muscle in 1 month LIES!!!

That site www.t-mag.com has some good articles when they don't hype their horse fodder supplements!!

I don't trust their hype, but I like the 'Powerdrive' formulation. I would like to know if it has it's claimed ingredients. Is there an online supplement company 'watchdog'?

It's like muscle tech products.....some work some don't, but when you have 6 page adds in every magazine........the cost of advertising gets passed on to the consumer......$$$$$$$$
Do I belive that cell-tech would put on 10 lbs of solid mass? No. Will I get ripped in 10 days?.....No. Look at the Bowflex....."Get the body you always wanted......only 20 min a day for 28 weeks or your money back" Did I buy one........NO. My point is don't be fooled by their marketing. just my 02 worth.

Jeep can u get me the bowflex: P: P: P :p i want to have wash board abs like that dude has:p :p : P:D

D00fy said:
Jeep can u get me the bowflex: P: P: P :p i want to have wash board abs like that dude has:p :p : P:D
yea, in only 28 days.....yeah right, what did the guy look like before he got his bow$$$$$$flex?

Top Bottom