Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

I've had the day from hell. I NEED to go to the gym because the stupid people were out in full force today and every one of them decided they needed to stop by my desk or call me. RTFM :finger:

My neck and shoulders are so tight right now.....good thing it's upper body day.

que_66 said:
I've had the day from hell. I NEED to go to the gym because the stupid people were out in full force today and every one of them decided they needed to stop by my desk or call me. RTFM :finger:

My neck and shoulders are so tight right now.....good thing it's upper body day.

You GO GIRL, take out that anger on a barbell and run off some steam on the treadmill!

***Transformation Week 6, Day 3***

Cardio Goal: 5 days per wk, this is week 2.
Workout Goal: Work each body part 2x per wk
Work abs 3 days per week

Wednesday 05/03/06

Supplements:
Multi vitamin
B Complex
Gentle Iron
CLA
L-Arginine
Lecithin

Breakfast
48 oz coffee w/ff creamer & splenda
2 pkt low sugar oatmeal maple/brown sugar

Snack
3 egg whites
1 cup carb control danon blueberry creme yogurt
16 oz Crystal Light - Sunrise

Lunch
12 oz 1% cottage cheese
6 oz tuna drained
8 oz green tea

Snack
3 egg whites
1 cup carb control danon blueberry creme yogurt
8 oz can of Sugar Free red bull

***WORKOUT***

Dinner
10 oz shredded lettuce
5 oz chicken
3 tbsp FF italian dressing

Late Snack
8 oz choc whey shake w/skim milk
2 tbsp Skippy NPB :p

Target Calorie range: 1570 - 1884
Target Protein range: 157 - 235

Totals for Wednesday:
Calories: 1772
Fat (g): 44, 23%
Carbs (g): 134, 29%
Protein (g): 201, 48%

Workout:

-----Bent over row............4x15 #40
-----Tricep Ext.................5x10 #40
-----Pullovers...................4x15 #28
-----Lateral Row...............4x15 #35
-----V-Crunch Machine......4x20
-----Gravitron..................4x15 #115 resistance
-----Incline Flyes.............2x15 #10 - got a shooting pain in my shoulder and I stopped. It still hurts, gonna have to see how it feels tomorrow.

Treadmill
-----30 min - alternating incline - 3-3.7 mph

No am cardio cuz the duct tape came off my "STFU & TRAIN" button....I musta drooled all over it or something. :sulk:

Hey girl!!! Just came by to say hello :wavey: Diet looks really good so don't worry too much about the morning cardio... just NO more droolin on the "STFU and train" button :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

Nice job yesterday!! Don't get down on yourself about missing the morning cardio, the key here is that you MADE it to the gym last night and you worked your butt off!! GREAT JOB que - keep it up girl!!

I'm outta bed but awake is yet to be determined. Shoulder is a little sore today but no shooting pain like last night. That's a good sign. I have a bit of DOMS in the legs today.

OK, it's pilates time for me. Someone go tap on the glass of the Mer-tank and get her shells outta bed.

que_66 said:
No am cardio cuz the duct tape came off my "STFU & TRAIN" button....I musta drooled all over it or something. :sulk:

Ahem, these girls are too darn nice...

NO DROOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:velvett:

Great job on the PM routine though - much better than the Merm - see log for details :qt:

Nice consistency making up the cardio at night.....How is Crystal Light Sunrise?? I am sick of pink lemonade and iced tea.

Top Bottom