Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

OMG!! Flinstone's!!!! I was snickering and then read "go ahead and laugh" - TOO FUNNY!!! :lmao:

WTG on telling the little f*ckhead how it is!

que_66 said:
This is a modified Version of Shadow's plan. (Thank you Shadow & Jenscat5 :bigkiss: )

How does this look?

Are there too many sets?
Are there too many reps?
What's a "triple drop set?"

I know that getting the right amount of weight will be the key so I will be starting out light until I have a solid grasp of the proper form for each exercise. I have no intention of getting hurt & proper form is a must. :heart:

Plan for Week of ___________________

Monday: Legs
All exercises: Sets: 4, Reps: 15, 12, 8, 6, Weight: TBD
Stiff Deads (moved per Scorpio's recommendation)
Leg Press
Leg Extenstions
Stndng Calf Raises

Tuesday: Back
Top 2 exercises: Sets: 4, Reps: 8-10, Weight: TBD
Btm 2 exercises: Sets: 3, Reps: 8-10, Weight: TBD
Seated Rows w/Straight Bar
Narrow Grip Pulldown
Pullovers
Reverse Pec Deck

Wednesday: Chest
Btm 3 exercises: Sets: 3, Reps: 8-10, Weight: TBD
Incline DB Press - Triple Drop Set
Incline Flyes
Chest Press Mach
Cable Crossovers

Thursday: Shoulders
All exercises: Sets: 3, Reps: 8-10, Weight: TBD
Machine Press
Side Laterals
Front Laterals
Shrugs

Friday: Arms
All exercises: Sets: 3, Reps: 8-10, Weight: TBD
Cable Curls
Pushdowns
Dip Machine
Kickbacks
Incline Curls

Cardio Plan: **I'm not sure I could handle this right off jump street**
3 Days HIIT Cardio - Run on Incline Tread
Recovery: Bump the speed down, not incline.
10 cycles - 90 seconds Full Tilt - 90 seconds Recovery

Abs: Pick 3 Days Per Week
Day 1:
Superset, Bicycles & Scissors - 5 sets - Hold each for 75 seconds

Day 2: Sets: 3, Reps: 6-8, (TUT=Time Under Tension)
Incline Sit Ups - (6 TUT)
Hanging Leg Raises - (6 TUT)

Day 3: Sets: 3 - Till Failure
Pass the ball - Start on back…arms above head holding a stability ball or med ball Sit up as you raise legs….pass ball to between feet, then vice versa

OK ladies I need some of your wisdom and guidance on the proposed plan because I'm really nervous about starting this...... :worried: .
Are there too many sets? :worried:
Are there too many reps? :worried:
What's a triple drop set? :worried:
Should I drop the number of sets to 2 and just lift heavier? :worried:

attachment.php

I would keep the sets & reps as suggested by the original plan , not sure what was edited, Im sorry im out of it today. He created it as such with room for progression in the weeks to come.

Love the location & sig btw :)

TY Buns! :heart:

LOL@Scorp & "The Flintstone Chuckle" :p

Thursday Food 03/23/06

Tuesday 03/21/06

*Flintstone Complete multi vitamin. (Go ahead & laugh it's all I have atm.)
*Calcium w/D - 600mg/125IU
*Vitamin C – 1000 mg
*Gentle Iron – 28 mg (Iron glycinate)
*ON Whey – chocolate w/2% milk. Between 8-16oz per day, usually in the evening.
*Alpha Lipoic Acid - 200 mg (trying to use this one up b4 changing to the combo pill of ALA/ALC)

Breakfast
1 pk low sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal
48 oz coffee w/splenda & fat free creamer

Snack
2 hard-bioled egg whites
1 tbspn pnbutter

Lunch
12 oz cottage cheese
6 oz tuna

Snack - didn't get to have one.

Dinner
8oz Salmon fillet baked w/seasoning
4 slices HlthyLife White bread (the Hlthylfe Flax bread went bad! I don't eat much bread, the white bread is my daughters.)
8 oz decaf green tea

Late Snack:
16 oz ON chocolate whey shake made w/2% milk

Target Calorie range: 1580 - 1896
Target Protein range: 158 - 237

Totals for today:
Fat: 34%, Carbs: 23%, Protein: 42%
Calories: 1692, Fat (g): 63, Carbs (g): 107, Protein (g): 173

Tomorrow is weigh in day so I'll see how I did this week.

I was dressed and ready for the gym when I hear ".....mom can u watch the baby for about 20 min while I run get my haircut?....."

I said sure. (Was supposed to be 20 min.....more like 2 hrs....I didn't mind cuz the grandbaby is my lil punkin...we snuggled and she patted my face like she always does. I almost cry everytime she does that. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm not sore from the "couple of reps of everything" that I did yesterday during the orientation. That's a good sign. I guess that must mean that there really IS muscle hibernating somewhere underneath all that flab. I guess it's trying to keep warm. :p

Good Morning Everyone & Woohoooooooooo it's Friday!

I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I'll have to do that tomorrow morning.

Told my daughter that we needed to coordinate our personal time schedules so that I can try to go to the gym around the same time every day. When she has her personal time I watch the baby. My personal time will be gym time. Personal time = time to do things for ourselves.

I have my gym bag packed and in the car, that way if I don't have to pick the baby up from the sitter I can go straight to the gym. Let the fun begin! :velvett:

I tried to take some before pics with the webcam last night but they weren't very good, even with every light in the room on. I'll have to wait till I can get my daughter to break out her digital camera and snap the pics for me. :Perk:

Getnfit06 - sorry for the delay: Good evening sunshine! :bigkiss:

Today was the first actual work-out day all by me onesy!

I made it "BACK DAY" instead of Arm day because I have to babysit tonite and I don't wanna drop my punkin :heart:

It is ok to rearrange the days as long as all the days are done in a week isn't it?

Here's how BACK DAY went and yes you can all laugh as much as you want when you see the sets/reps/weight.

I gotta start somewhere and at least I started: :arty:

BACK
Roman Chair - 3 sets - 12 reps - last half of 3rd set was a killer. Felt it in my butt and legs too.

Seated rows - 4 sets- 10 reps - weight: ?? I have no idea I could barely see the screen and I couldn't locate any kind of a contrast button.

Gravitron (assisted chinups?)- 3 sets - 12 reps - resistance wght: 115/115/130# I like this machine for some reason. 3rd set was a killer so I up'd it from 115 to 130#.

Lower back machine - 3 sets - 12 reps - weight: 40#

They've moved some machines around and I couldnt find the one they said was the equivelant of the "reverse pec deck" and there was a whole crew of guys hogging the pulldown machine (1 machine with 4-6 pulldown type stations all in use)

ABS
Torso machine (obliques) - 2 sets - 15 reps - 30#. Each side.
Ab machine - 2 sets - 15 reps - 40#

5 Minutes on the Crosstrainer in cardio mode.

I'm sure I'm gonna feel it all over later but it felt good to get there and actually do it! :arty:

Top Bottom