Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quality vet/tokkyyo the same???

animal B

well someone here tried to tell me that the QV and tokk are the same..in fact he went to say that all the mex labs are the same...one maker..the each individual company puts their labels on their products,,,,true or false..also this person said qv has whats know as" high preformance products"..the same as there normal things..but cleaner and better quality...have I missed something..or is this person on drugs??

I just looked at my bottle of QV deca 300 and it doesn't say anything about denkal or brovel. As for tokkyo I am pretty sure they are not producing anything because of the legal problems they had with K.

bert7753 - well its not going to say either on their products and yes they r owned by one of them and Ttokkyo closing up shop is very old news. it was cause kettimine

QV is affiliated with denkell from Aus.
Ttoykko is said to be in league with broval. both of the latter were shut down because of K. I'm not sure if broval is running agin yet or not.:confused:

Top Bottom