Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality of gear these days

scuts33

Is it me or it does it seem like its really hard these days to get your hands on quality gear? 5-10 years ago I feel like it was easier to get and the quality was on point.

It's you. I'm 53 and I know I'm fast approaching the age where I'll start talking sh&t about how much better it was in the old days lol.

What might be true is we seemed to have easier access to pharma before. That said my source then was one of the top roid gurus here in the UK and it came in from Pakistan and Iranian pharma via Russia (involving suit cases of cash). There are MORE UGL's now than ever before.

Heck, you and I can make our own if we can source the raws from China. YT the videos to see how it's done.

There are so many sources out there now compared to years ago because everyone sells online. That waters down the market. There are still just as many good sources but they are hidden by so many bad ones.

There are a lot of really good sources out there...and a lot of really crappy ones. That's why it's so important to do your research on sources before ordering.

Head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section

I'm currently using the best gear I've found to date, so no you just to need to find a better source if you think your gear is not so good.

Top Bottom