Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad question

I use a 23 1.5 in my quad and i do 3.5 cc's an injection and its pretty painless... Its test prop and mast prop... You must understand that it depends on the quality of your gear and if your getting good injection spots that will determine if you have any pain... The good quality shit will not cause too much pain... You will be fine...

That's my boy!!! Go big or go home!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Cheers all much appreciated, didn't want to cripple my self Xmas eve as I have a lot of driving to do Xmas day!
It's a test e/test cyp blend by viper we have over here in the uk.
A tad painful in glute but bearable pain.

Think il stick 0.75 in my right quad tomorrow see how it goes and them put the rest in left Boxing Day!!

If it hurts in the glute it might cripple your quad!!

FYI I am not experienced nor an expert like the mods on here, nor as hard core as DYG yikes with that much volume in a quad...but tons and tons of folks on HRT use only 29g 1/2" needles on quads for Test....including me...with no issues, its works as labs indicate as well no loss in performance. I do 27 or 29g half inch in quads for Test, but when doing blasts I use 23-25g 1" for my glutes with Primo and Mast. I am relatively low BF. Quads to me are a hundred times more sensitive than glutes for pinning.

Top Bottom