Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad question

Hanging

First time in quads, norm go glute, would 1.5ml of test 400 be to much? Or would you split it 0.75 in right wait to see what goes on and then go 0.75 in left if all ok??

It depends in the make of it. If there's a good bit of prop in it then those virgin quads will be screaming.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

First time in quads, norm go glute, would 1.5ml of test 400 be to much? Or would you split it 0.75 in right wait to see what goes on and then go 0.75 in left if all ok??

Make sure you go high on the quads, thumb on your hip bone where your pinky lands straight down from hip bone outside 1/3 of the quad. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Mark an X on your quad and jab!!! No just kidding...4T hit it on the head.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Virginia quads will hurt at the beginning for two or more days. Feel like you did heavy leg day. Need to make sure muscle us relaxed. Use 1.5" needle. 95% of the time you won't feel it. 4% you will and 1% WTF

I don't think you need to use a1.5" on the quads. IMHO

I use a 23 1.5 in my quad and i do 3.5 cc's an injection and its pretty painless... Its test prop and mast prop... You must understand that it depends on the quality of your gear and if your getting good injection spots that will determine if you have any pain... The good quality shit will not cause too much pain... You will be fine...

I use a 23 1.5 in my quad and i do 3.5 cc's an injection and its pretty painless... Its test prop and mast prop... You must understand that it depends on the quality of your gear and if your getting good injection spots that will determine if you have any pain... The good quality shit will not cause too much pain... You will be fine...

Why do you feel the need to go so deep in a muscle that has very little surface fat?
I do agree about gear quality and pain correlation.

Why do you feel the need to go so deep in a muscle that has very little surface fat?
I do agree about gear quality and pain correlation.

I guess if the muscle is large enough then its ideal... My quad is really good size And it makes a lot of difference

Top Bottom