Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad Mass

right, i ahve been training now for just over a year(i am 17) and during that time i have done squats, leg press and deadlifts. But my quads and legs in general have not developed much.

When i first started squating, i used to go not go all the way down, i then started to go so my upper leg was parallel to the floor and i did not notice much growth, well a little in the upper quad, but the lower is really lacking. then recently, i have started going all the way down(yeah, deep ass squating!) which should i do?

My reps and sets are:

squats: 5 sets of reps 6-8, with 1 or 2 warm up sets
leg press: 2-3 sets of 10
stiff-legged deadlifts: 5 sets of 10
calf raises: 3 sets 15
seated calf raises: 2 sets of 20

and on back days i do deadlifts, so why are'nt the fuckers growing?
i dont us AS, so keep in mind i am a natural trainer.

Maxellyz, u seem to know your shit, so how about some help??

THANX!

Try squats and deadlifts with sets of 20 reps. Some people get very good results from this.

After a few months you should have developed the neural pathways to get even more result from slightly less reps (15-12)

i think that you're routine looks good and that if U just keep pushing your self to the limit at every leg day then U should se some results, cause i use those exercises and i get great results. maybe U could do some leg curls both(the one for quads and the one for hamstrings), and do 10-15 reps on the seated calf raises.

also if there is some machines in your gym do work the abductors and adductors training these will help your thighs grow.

try to mix your routine sometimes and use different exercises then i belive U should get the results cause like i said the stuff U listed looks good.

Good Luck :angel:

Top Bottom