Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad Injection after leg workout

LOVEOZ

does it hurt more injecting quads after a leg workout? Or doesn't it make much of a difference

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

I find that injecting prior to training greatly helps with injection site soreness.

I'm not sure of the impact of a post workout inject.

Injecting pre workout always seems to give me a better workout and in the gym is where it really counts if mass, strength, stamina, is your goal. I prefer glutes due to ability to get meds deep.

It's better to do it before, you'll disperse the liquid better from the injection site - help minimize discomfort. This was always a favorite tactic of needsize.

It doesnt matter either way though in all honesty. Absorption rates will be the same most likely

I always do mine after workout. The only soreness I feel is usually the same as I would get from a leg workout, but in both legs instead of one…

Working out after injection, def does help meds get rolling. Heavy leg presses or true deep squats also help stim natural test, also I've noticed heavy lower body workout pumps every body part, love Friday lower sched. due to this, helps top off all the work done prev. that week.

Top Bottom