Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Putting off my 2 week vacation because I can't decide where to go.. any ideas?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I need to hurry up and take it.

Definitely not Europe....too fxxxxx expensive. Go somewhere where the dollar is strong....South America, Southeast Asia.

jp000 said:
Definitely not Europe....too fxxxxx expensive. Go somewhere where the dollar is strong....South America, Southeast Asia.

Thank you. I may do that.

Go to Costa Rica or Belize. Beautiful and cheap! (Like you like your women....j/k)

being in TX you could probably go pretty much anywhere mexico or carribean wise and have a blast for cheap.

HeatherRae said:
Go to Costa Rica or Belize. Beautiful and cheap! (Like you like your women....j/k)

LMAO. Sure you were.
:chomp:

HeatherRae said:

My brother in law used to live in Costa Rica. He's 47 now. He said he could retire there with 50,000$.

biteme said:
My brother in law used to live in Costa Rica. He's 47 now. He said he could retire there with 50,000$.
Damn, I could go for that. I had a bor who used to talk about moving to Brazil. He said you could go there and live like a king.

Top Bottom