Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pussy Squitin'

Flyfairy44

I would love to be able to squit my cum into my boyfriends mouth but havent quite figured it out. Help! Any suggestions?

WTF does squit mean?

Flyfairy, let me first say that it is the ultimate turn on for a guy to have a girl squirt, or even gush all over the place (at least for me:) . The most important thing is not to anticipate anything, because this will only preoccupy your mind, and make it hard to focus on anything. You probably feel like you have to pee right? If you haven't felt something like that, maybe your bf should brush up on his technique: http://www.very-koi.net/tutor/female/female.htm
or just type in 'female ejaculation' on yahoo and pick one.
That's how I learned. Your boyfriend should be understanding enough to tell you he's down with whatever happens. It is virtually impossible for you to pee during an orgasm, if you did it was probably because you're nervous as shit, and THAT won't do ANY good. You have to be relaxed and when you feel that urge to pee, just GO WITH IT!! Your bf should talk to you and reassure you that everything's going great and to let yourself go, something along those lines. It would help if your bf is familiar with what it takes too.
Hope this was some help. There's nothing better than a girl squirting!!:)

mojohobo said:
:p Man, would I love my girl to squirt pussy juice in my face.

you dont know what youre missing bro. i love it when my girl starts to squirt. i think my girl just does that though. the only way she squirts is if i lick her clit while i have two fingers in her going fast

I love it when my GF squirts. I'm going to have to print out those websites for her as some educational reading :)

:bawling: My gf is such a prude now. I don't think I can ever get her to juice in my face. Oh, I'd love for it to happen though. Just thinking about it get me thirsty.

Damn....

I think it's cool when a girl does that but i wouldnt want that stuff all over me!!!! Now me on the other hand i like to blow my load all over the biatcehs faces hahahah:p

Thanks for the sites. Im sure my boyfriend will apprieciate them as well! Only 3 more weeks until we can fuck like rabbits!!!!

Top Bottom