Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs order issue western union

honestly this is why I use bitcoin not wester union
buying bitcoin you can do at bitcoin ATM and it's way easier than WU

Western union is not safer than bitcoin so why use it? I buy some bitcoin on my wallet then when you transfer to psl it will be fully anonymous just address to address no names much easier than western union.

Issue - sent WU payment within the required 2 days - got a lot of questions back even after I provided image of receipt - bizarre - was even asked my dob... when i questioned why that was even required (as it is not part of my account nor part of the info collected by WU), i was told receiver could not pick up and to ask for a refund from WU.
Something is up guys - look out.
Hi
Before you posting anything , better way is just ticked us for more details . Wu conditions is really hard ,sometimes paymnts is canceled or cant be picked up without any reason - it is normal there : )
But i think the intention of this post is different or i'm wrong ?
if you needf anything just tiked us or PM
have good day
PSL

Issue - sent WU payment within the required 2 days - got a lot of questions back even after I provided image of receipt - bizarre - was even asked my dob... when i questioned why that was even required (as it is not part of my account nor part of the info collected by WU), i was told receiver could not pick up and to ask for a refund from WU.
Something is up guys - look out.
Nothing is up...y use WU it's pia

Top Bottom