Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purchasing DNP-dinitrophenol

Status
Not open for further replies.

bknpc315

Banned
Hey guys Im kinda new to the site and have some questions about DNP-dinitrophenol. I have done my research on the subject and have decided to try it out and do a cycle. I want to know if any of u guys know a good site or place to purchase DNP. I would prefer to purchase DNP that is already in capsule form. I just dont want to get ripped off and not get the product or have it be bogus. Thanks guys I appreciate the help.

bknpc315 said:
Hey guys Im kinda new to the site and have some questions about DNP-dinitrophenol. I have done my research on the subject and have decided to try it out and do a cycle. I want to know if any of u guys know a good site or place to purchase DNP. I would prefer to purchase DNP that is already in capsule form. I just dont want to get ripped off and not get the product or have it be bogus. Thanks guys I appreciate the help.

Ask around at Band Camp.

2ahtwud.jpg

bknpc315 said:

Congratulations, 1 post and immediately banned. Good call by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom