Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Punked on Creatine Ethyl Ester!

Since we're talking about Creatine. Can anyone guess which product is sold as a creatine without any actual creatine in it? (not CEM3)

I seen COP advertised as a new creatine before.

Doesn't make it creatine. Not to mention, creatine isn't stable in water for extended periods of time, at least not long enough for a product to be sitting on a shelf and then be sold to a customer.

Doesn't make it creatine. Not to mention, creatine isn't stable in water for extended periods of time, at least not long enough for a product to be sitting on a shelf and then be sold to a customer.

in water?
What product is this?

I was talking about Creatinol-O-Phosphate, which is added into No Shotgun, Muscle Prime, Creadex, etc.

in water?
What product is this?

I was talking about Creatinol-O-Phosphate, which is added into No Shotgun, Muscle Prime, Creadex, etc.

Well Creatine Monohydrate, just as any creatine will, denature in water.... especially if it's in the solution for extended periods of time.

COP is not creatine. Similar structure to creatine, but doesn't act similarly once ingested.

Well Creatine Monohydrate, just as any creatine will, denature in water.... especially if it's in the solution for extended periods of time.

COP is not creatine. Similar structure to creatine, but doesn't act similarly once ingested.

Yup. Was just a little confused about the creatine in water thing, but I just did a quick search. You mean products like VPX Bang?

I was wondering about those products before, good to know its a bad idea.

Yup. Was just a little confused about the creatine in water thing, but I just did a quick search. You mean products like VPX Bang?

I was wondering about those products before, good to know its a bad idea.

Exactly. COP is not creatine and creatine cannot stay in water for extended periods of time.

Top Bottom