Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Punch's Recent bought w/ the squat rack!!!!

punch

Legs are getting more ripped and sweep becoming more apparent. I have been alternating from a full leg workout 1 week to just squats the following week.

Squat only day 2 days ago:

135 20 reps warmup
225 15 reps
315 10 reps
375 6 reps
315 10 reps ( stance w/ feet closer )
225 20-25 reps ( feet basically together ) Almost vomitted afterwards.

whole workout took little over 1/2 hour and more brutal than 1 1hr 1/2 session doing multiple movements.

The combination and variation of foot stances in the same workout is very intense. Very little rest between sets. Needles to say sitting on the hard porcelin after 3 cups of joe was not pleasant this morning. Peace

those are words to live by punch!!!

X

Legs have been a tuff bodypart to develop given my hieght. Im 6' and all leg. It wasn't until 4 years ago that my quads began to really fill out. I owe it ALL to squats. My upper body has grown from squats as well. The key in my training is foot stance and depth. I believe it is false that one needs to hit the ass to the floor. From a bodybuilding perspective I go parallel on every rep, and vary foot width from shoulder width to feet together.

Next week I go up 10lbs on all squat work. Wish me luck. Peace

i'm in the same boat as you punch, except its only been the last year that my quads have finally started to respond
and it was because i started doing alot of the same things you are doing

Top Bottom