Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pukin' My Guts Up

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
That's how I spent New Years Eve. The noro-virus. Not fun.

My diet for the last 24 hrs has been Gatarade and GEAR caps! That's all I can get down and I figure at least I can avoid the catabolism of throwing up and not eating.

Everyone try and stay healthy! Happy New Year!

Damn! Nelson I hate to hear that, hopefully it will pass quickly.

RADAR

same here bro..i've been ill the past 2 days...i'm feeling better today though....hope you get to feeling better soon

Gatorade and GEAR caps...Classic! At least you got those to knock back. Gonna pick up a bottle pretty soon here, don't want to blow 60 bucks on a pound.

Hope you get well soon bro.

What the hell is going on with everyone ? I went to bed at 2am new years eve and woke up at 6am totally deaf in my left ear with severe ringing. The 1st thing that crossed my mind was i had a stroke, so i decided to head for the ER. They did a CT scan and said all was normal, Dr told me he thought i had an infection in part of the inner ear close to the brain, and gave me some meds. 3 hrs after starting meds hearing started to return, i hope this is not how this year is going to go !!!!!

2 days later and I feel like a million bucks. So I leaned out a little -- it's a good reason to eat extra clean.

It's amazing how in a few hours those bastard viruses can reduce a healthy strong man into a crumbling wreak on the brink of death. This was the reason I got a flu shot. Obviously it didn't do any good.

But I guess one thing about the bodybuilding lifestyle is, you rebound quickly. Still, that really sucked!!!

Thats good to hear.....i had the sniffles the last few days,i think i'll grab some Orange juice.

RADAR

Top Bottom