Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffy nips

Lefty78

Sorry in advance if there is a better spot for this post, but this is where I spend the most time so I thought I'd post it here.
I have had puffy areola's/nips for about 6 years or so. I'm 34 now, and have not messed with steroids besides an Hdrol cycle 2 years ago. Since I had these before then, I know Hdrol did not cause them. They are not terribly big, sore, nor any lumps, but bothersome looking with certain shirts. Is there a solution to this puffiness? I've read a little about forma stanazol (sorry if I botched the spelling), Letro,...etc. are these good for just this puffiness? I'm hoping there is something more mild I could try, or would anything help me at this point since they've been naturally puffy for years.
Almost forgot, I'm 34, 5'10", 170 lbs, about 13% bf if I had to guess.

You can try forma or something stronger like letro - but if you've had them for years odds are they have solidified and there might not be any chance to get rid of them except for surgery. Your more than welcome to try something though - surgery should always be the last option in my opinion

I have seen forma work in cases like this. If th forma doesn't work the next try would be letro. If that combo doesn't do it nothing will bro.

Is there a link on what to expect or the pros/cons of running these as a stand alone? I'm wondering also if I run one of them, say forma, and it does help, would it stay good or go back to puffy after I stopped usage? Is there a better section to post this in to get more responses?

Hey son!

Hit me back privatly and lets talk some more. Dont know if you want to get into yur business all the way in the board. I have trained some guys with similar condition, I myself even had the problem as a teenager, it was just a over production of test, from moving into adolescent to manhood, etc etc. Age doesnt matter with these things, 30's is a major age for guys to have test problems.

holla back

cooltrouble

iSteroids...Letro will be successful even if I've had this puffiness for years? How low of dose and how long would you run?
I'm 34, 5'11", 165 lbs.
Forma stanazole will not work for this, Letro is my only hope you think?

Top Bottom