Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pssssssssssst, hi blue eyes.

April 5, 1980???:confused:

LOL. youre about 7 yrs too late to be the original one with blue eyes. :eek:

quiet when grown folks is talkin. ;)

not internet cockblocking...just yanking your chain. hehe.

Yea, keep dreamin, just like me, because velvett is txcollegeguy's dish! BWAAHAAHAA

cockblocking???

cockblocking??

ok, that IS a guy thing right?

:rolleyes:

Check your freakin' PM!

OII gavions

must.get.sleep.sooner.than.later.

hehe. i like to stir the pot every once in a while. but i grow weary. ;)

im off to the training board for some fun.

hey Bignate it's all good. What can I say Velvett is great person.

thats right April 5, 1980 the day this wonderfull bundle of joy was born weighing in at 10lbs 10 ounces.

besides Velvett is a grown woman, some here may think I've yet to reach the maturity age of a good man, but I feel who I am speaks more then my age.

good lord!!! 10 lbs 10oz???? holy shit bro, you were a tank! you got me beat. i dont think i weighed that for a while after i was in the world. good lawd.

as ranger says.
its all good.

ahhh....carbs kicking in....whew. so low on carbs....makes me foggy. what were we talking about?

LOL.

peace

yeah I was big son of a bitch alright.

My mom thought my size is why it took me so long to walk. lol...Once this new job starts paying it will be nice to afford a fridge full of food and no sleezy roomate who eats and runs ARhh....The fruits of my victory will be harvested once I get my new place, Can eat for growth, and get back up to 240 as quickly as I can

TxCollegeguy said:
thats right April 5, 1980 the day this wonderfull bundle of joy was born weighing in at 10lbs 10 ounces.

Holy crap.
Your poor mother.

I was a weeeeee 5lbs 5oz on one Nov 3rd evening (half yer size - ironic?) 3 weeks early, kicking up a storm.

I won't mention the year I was born.
:rolleyes:

Top Bottom