Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PS2 - Half-Life

don't know if you're familiar with the PC version -- which is incredible. a little dated now graphics-wise, but one of the top 5 PC games ever made - story, scripting, graphics, difficulty, depth, really great multiplayer mods - all around great.

can't say how well it ports to PS2, though.

velvett said:
DOH!

As a matter of fact there is a character that fits that description.

:D

Hmmmm, There is a circuit city just down from my gym. I might have to check it out tomorrow.:)

I would rather have the real life version though. :kiss:

Prometheus said:
don't know if you're familiar with the PC version -- which is incredible. a little dated now graphics-wise, but one of the top 5 PC games ever made - story, scripting, graphics, difficulty, depth, really great multiplayer mods - all around great.

can't say how well it ports to PS2, though.

I don't even want to think about the time i've spent online playing this game.

Sooo much fun though.

it is great for the pc. ofcourse, there we have tons of add ons, dunno if that is possible on the PS2 version. and ofcourse, eventually, it became CS, which, is totally awesome.

Probably the best PC game ever made, imo anyway.

Don't know how it translates to PS2, but Valve has a good reputation...so I doubt they'd release the game if it sucked.

For any half-lifers out there, try the Day of Defeat mod. It's like being in Saving Private Ryan. Just amazing. On that note, I'm gonna go kill some nazis. :)

Top Bottom