Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proxys? Need bypass proxy settings

2Thick

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I am looking for some anon proxy settings... I lost the ones I had... could you jiggas hook a jigga up?

I think you would have more luck asking us our salaries, how long are penises are, our social security numbers, and how many times a week we masturbate.

I didn't even know anonymous proxy servers exist. Is the purpose of them to make you hard to trace?

double click the control panel icon, be sure to double click or it wont open. When the window opens you will see an icon the reads Internet Options. Again you will need to double click the icon. Then you will need to single click where it say's Connections at the top of the window. Then you will see a button that has the words Settings written on it. Single click the button with the words Settings. OK here is where it get's hard. Single click on the box that say Use a proxy server. Now the box should be check marked. Single click on the button that say's Advanced. In the spot's to the right of where it say's HTTP,Secure and FTP type 127.0.0.1 In the box's beside them type 8088. Make sure you type them in all three spot's. When you get done single click on the button that say's OK in all three windows until they are all closed. Now you are all done and are ready to open Multiproxy.

big_bad_buff said:
double click the control panel icon, be sure to double click or it wont open. When the window opens you will see an icon the reads Internet Options. Again you will need to double click the icon. Then you will need to single click where it say's Connections at the top of the window. Then you will see a button that has the words Settings written on it. Single click the button with the words Settings. OK here is where it get's hard. Single click on the box that say Use a proxy server. Now the box should be check marked. Single click on the button that say's Advanced. In the spot's to the right of where it say's HTTP,Secure and FTP type 127.0.0.1 In the box's beside them type 8088. Make sure you type them in all three spot's. When you get done single click on the button that say's OK in all three windows until they are all closed. Now you are all done and are ready to open Multiproxy.

Thanks

Top Bottom