Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron - Your thoughts?

Ulter said:
Yes Proviron has an affect on your lipids. Comparable to AS.
In studies where Test E raised LDL 65%, Mesterolone raised it by 46%.
Although I don't happen to believe in lipid profiles as an indicator of future CAD. And they are certainly NOT when you are talking about a short term fluctuation like a cycle.

Influence of various modes of androgen substitution on serum lipids and lipoproteins in hypogonadal men.Jockenhovel F, Bullmann C, Schubert M, Vogel E, Reinhardt W, Reinwein D, Muller-Wieland D, Krone W.
Klinik II und Poliklinik fur Innere Medizin, Universitat zu Koln, Germany.

After 4 years of near continuous use, my cholesterol didn't raise one point. It's still 132. LDL very low. HDL went from 31 to 22. According to the dr. I spoke with, heart disease risk is low despite low HDL because overall cholesterol and HDL are so low. I once read that if your cholesterol is under 150, you're like an Asian, with almost 0 percent chance of a heart attack. Ratio is not important if say your overall cholesterol was 50 and your HDL was 5. That would be a 10:1 ratio but wouldn't matter because overall cholestrerol is so low. At least this is what I have been led to believe. Proviron didn't do shit for me. Either I need higher dose or it's bogus.

Doest do anything for me at 25mgs. I need at least 100mgs. I beleive i read a study where proviron use at 150mg for 18months had no adverse effects. I'll have too look for it but i probably wont.lol.....Either way i got some thinning beginnin up top so i wont be using it anymore. lol

Top Bottom